Papago Park — Tempe
Dates currently available for Super Bowl
Click here to see all available venues for the Super Bowl 2023
We work with Papago Park to make this marvelous central event space available. The venue features stunning rocky buttes, brilliant views of the Phoenix skyline, and a paved event area. All events on the property benefit non-profit park initiatives and improvements, so you can create something spectacular while making a real difference.
Type — Outdoor | Desert | Scenic | Centrally Located
Ideal for — Long table dinner events, single-day activations, centrally-located scenery
Available — 3pm-10pm
Capacity — Up to 200 guests seated
Alcohol — Beer and wine only; BYO (with service packages available)
Parking — Shuttle transportation required
Cloth & Flame venues for corporate events, VIP parties, and branded experiences:
We offer exclusive access to the country's rarest spaces, nurturing lasting connections between people and place.
Our curated collection of rare, centrally located, historic venues and iconic, wild landscapes set the stage for transformative corporate and branded experiences. From legendary outdoor spaces, famous buildings, and pristine lakesides to urban lofts, creative studios, and majestic mountains, our ever-evolving collection catalyzes creative visions.
Still looking for support with your event?
Cloth & Flame creates white-label experiences for businesses and creative agencies in the most spectacular destinations throughout the United States. More than just dinners, we offer full-experience design and can carry the physical production of your vision to make your brand or client the focal point without the stress.
From access to our exclusive list of more than 60 scenic locations to custom structures, design, and sourcing of wholly original expert-led experiences and chef-prepared meals, we can handle everything in one place, so you don't have to do the logistic limbo.
We work well with other agencies for product launches, influencer campaigns, collaborative designs, or just stunningly executed parties in unique places, celebrating whoever is present. We can also offer support with program development, client management, design, and execution for brands.
We host hundreds of brand experiences per year in iconic destinations around the US, working with companies and brands like Google, Lucid Motors, Chanel, Revolve, Shopify, and Diageo to build unmatched experiential programming wherever it can be imagined.
Our events begin with your vision, but here are examples of some recent work to get the juices flowing:
- Chainsmokers concert and cave dinner in a canyon for space tourism company, Worldview
- Top influencers from around the world were invited to a three-day experience in Moab, UT
- Guests were transported from their hotel by Jeep to a bright white circular table built inside the earthen interior of a red rock cave. They were welcomed by close-up magic by world-famous magician David Blaine.
- After dinner, the entire canyon was transformed into a natural amphitheater for a surprise performance by the Chainsmokers.
- Global launch events for Lucid Motors at their Bay Area headquarters
Our team designed and produced six dining experiences for the global press launch of the Lucid Air GTP, the most powerful electric vehicle in North America.
- Inspirational women's rooftop dinner for Ilia Beauty in LA
- Guests were encouraged to invite a woman in their lives who have had a tremendous positive impact on them.
- All were treated to a makeup and shade-matching session with portrait photography followed by this stunning rooftop dinner at our partner downtown LA penthouse.
- Finale event for the Lakers' top partners in the heart of the Sonoran desert
- The Laker's partner summit came to Scottsdale in 2022 after being postponed for two years, and this one was especially important, as Kobe Bryant was to be honored.
- Guests were invited with a chic custom snakeskin package, opened to reveal a bottle of Cincoro Tequila Extra Añejo. Guests boarded private transportation to our desert venue and arrived to a live five-piece band, guided astronomy, custom cigar rolling, and aura photography.
- An evening with one of the most famous artists in the world, James Turrell, at his most famous work, Roden Crater.
- James was looking to raise $50 million for his next build, and the event's purpose was to invite 44 potential donors to spend the night and see his masterpiece. Guests were invited to an intimate evening of stargazing, incredible food and drinks, glamping on site, and of course, a tour of the art by the artist himself.