Corporate Events, Retreats, & Brand Experiences
Cloth & Flame creates white-label experiences for businesses and creative agencies in the most spectacular destinations throughout the United States. More than just dinners, we offer full experience design and can carry the physical production of your entire vision, to make your brand the focal point without the stress.
From access to our exclusive list of more than 60 scenic locations to custom structures, design, and sourcing of wholly original expert-led experiences and chef-prepared meals, we can handle everything in one place so you don't have to do the logistic limbo.
We host hundreds of private experiences per year in iconic destinations around the US, working with companies and brands like Google, Bentley, Chanel, Revolve, Uber, and Audi to build unmatched experiential programming wherever it can be imagined.
Utilize our free scouting service to find the perfect site, or select from our many private outdoor and open-air spaces on beaches, mountainsides, deserts, and urban rooftops with plenty of space for social distancing, and ample room to build anything you can dream up. We can even build mobile COVID testing stations at our event sites, so everyone can feel a little better gathering.
- Desert dinner for 200 with a guest celebrity chef, stargazing and live music for Tuft & Needle
- Executive dining experience inside the Grand Canyon
- Collaborative event for 100 with RED Development right down the center of a closed downtown street featuring 5-chefs
- Greenhouse dining experience for 50 with an individualized craft cocktail class and dancing for Chanel
- Multi-day press drive experiences for Audi
- 5-course Sedona wilderness dinner for Google