Serving all 50 states.
We provide turn-key dinners and event programming for your team
From the venue and transportation to lighting and our gorgeously styled tables, chef-prepared food and staffing, we handle everything in one place so you don't have to do the logistic limbo.
We host hundreds of private events per year in iconic destinations around the United States for corporations including but not limited to Google, IMG, Tuft & Needle, Uber, and Audi Sport to build unique culinary programming wherever it can be imagined.
We partner with private landowners, National and State Parks, and various other land groups to offer new and exciting dining destinations while using our experiences as a way to safeguard these areas. Our venues vary from lush desert, forest wilderness, and mountain backdrops, to rooftops, community gardens, and rare and unusual urban spaces.
Our events are fully customizable, but here are some examples of a few we've created to get the juices flowing:
- Desert dinner for 200 with a guest celebrity chef, balloon tether, and live Spanish guitarists for Tuft & Needle
- Helicopter-in dining experience inside the Grand Canyon
- Collaborative event for 100 with RED Development right down the center of a closed downtown street featuring 5-chefs
- Greenhouse dining experience for 50 with an individualized craft cocktail class and dancing for a French design brand
- Lakeside wilderness dining experience developed on the route for multiple media groups test-driving newly released cars with Audi Sport
- Stargazing workshop, balloon tether, and desert dinner for McDonald's
- 5-course Sedona wilderness dinner for Google
and many more!
We'll work out the details
You can also attach our dining experience to a hot air balloon ride or tether, jeep tour, or horseback ride. We know everyone! Let us know what you need and we'll work it out with the vendor.
Please call or complete our contact form to start the conversation!