You can come! We love hosting everything from wilderness dinners to weekend long retreats. Get invited to them!
Your cart is currently empty. Click here to continue shopping.
Lakeview Venue — Scottsdale
An architecturally stimulating, downtown venue with multiple spaces to activate and explore throughout the property. The City of Phoenix has designated the Constable Ice and Fuel Company Warehouse as a historic property, and it’s also listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Type Indoor, Outdoor | Centrally located
Capacity Up to 150 guests
Alcohol BYOB (with service packages available)
Parking Onsite parking
Cloth & Flame venues for corporate events, parties, and brand experiences:
Cloth & Flame creates white-label experiences for businesses and creative agencies in the most spectacular destinations throughout the United States. More than just dinners, we offer full experience design and can carry the physical production of your entire vision, to make your brand the focal point without the stress.
From access to our exclusive list of more than 60 scenic locations to custom structures, design, and sourcing of wholly original expert-led experiences and chef-prepared meals, we can handle everything in one place so you don't have to do the logistic limbo.
We host hundreds of private experiences per year in iconic destinations around the US, working with companies and brands like Google, Bentley, Chanel, Revolve, Uber, and Audi to build unmatched experiential programming wherever it can be imagined.
- Desert dinner for 200 with a guest celebrity chef, balloon tether, and live music for Tuft & Needle
- Helicopter-in executive dining experience inside the Grand Canyon
- Collaborative event for 100 with RED Development right down the center of a closed downtown street featuring 5-chefs
- Greenhouse dining experience for 50 with an individualized craft cocktail class and dancing for Chanel
- Multi-day press drive experiences for Audi
- 5-course Sedona wilderness dinner for Google